- Mar 11: Koya Commmandos (SPOs)/Security forces attack Morpalli; a young man Madvi Sula shot at in tree and killed. Madvi Bime, old woman, was badly beaten up. Rs. 10,000 was stolen from AM and she was raped in front of her daughter. Forces arrest MG, his son B and daughter L; and rape L in thana all night. 33 houses burnt.
- Mar 12-13: 3 old people in Morpalli village, Nupe Rajulu, Madkam Mangdi and Madvi Joga, die of starvation and thirst after houses were burnt and they were left in the village, when everyone else had fled.
- Mar 13: Forces attack Pulanpad (Pulam). Two people (Muchaki Hadma and Madkam Hidme) got grenade injuries; Madkam Deva’s house was looted and 4.5 lakh stolen. Forces took away Badse Bheema and Manu Yadav. Police spend 13th night in Timapuram and loot chickens etc.
- Mar 14: Forces head towards Bodkel. Just outside Timapuram village, Maoists ambush the forces in which one Maoist and three Koya commandos are killed. Forces return to Timapuram and burn 17 houses in Morotpara. They kill Badse Bhima and leave the body in the village.
- Mar 15: Koya Commandos burned 42 houses and granaries in Gupididpara, Patelpara and Golapara of Timapuram village (59 houses burnt in all). They take away Manu Yadav who they had picked up in Pulpanpad village and kill him in Chintalnar.
- Mar 16: Forces come from Chinatalnar and attack Tadmetla. 207 structures (houses, granaries etc.) belonging to 160 families burnt in Tadmetla village. MJ assaulted violently, cut on the face with a knife, and raped. Women beaten up. Madvi Handa and Madvi Aita from Tadinpara taken away by forces, first to Chintalnar and then Sukma.
- Mar 23: The Hindu and Rajasthan Patrika report on the incidents. (Marawi files FIR after this claiming naxals burnt houses)
- Mar 24: District Collector sends relief trucks and orders local enquiry, offers compensation of Rs. 25,000 for houses. Collector and Commissioner not allowed to go by police. SPOs call them Maoist supporters.
- Mar 25: SPOs, led by Kartam Surya, assault truck driver carrying relief. Journalists stopped from going and beaten up. Kartam has a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against him for rape, and is claimed by the police to be absconding, but lives in police barracks.
- Mar 26: Swami Agnivesh, Art of Living Representatives, Addl SP Marawi and journalists brutally attacked by Salwa Judum and SPOs at Dornapal.
- Mar 27: FIR filed by ASP Marawi names Salwa Judum leaders in the mob
- Mar 28: NHRC seeks report on police excesses
- Opposition boycotts Vidhan Sabha demanding a proper enquiry. Chhattisgarh Home Minister blames the arson on the Maoists.
- Nandini Sundar and ors file affidavit detailing attacks on 3 villages and Swami Agnivesh
- Mar 29: Supreme Court orders Commissioners in Right to Food case to visit affected villages to investigate reports of starvation deaths
- Mar 30: Chhattisgarh government orders judicial probe
- Apr 2: CM, Governor and DGP visit Tadmetla village, offer BPL cards to 96 families and jobs as schoolteachers, anganwadi etc to locals. Distribute a mere 17 quintals of rice, no relief for Morpalli or Timapuram. Forces steal chickens from village and prevent villagers from talking to CM freely.
- Apr 5: State Government announces a judicial probe by District Judge under Commission of Enquiry Act
Apr 6: Mr. Salve promises to Court he will persuade state government to appoint a high court judge, and also look into the case of Kartam Surya, SPO who is wanted for rape and declared absconding but lives in police barracks, as well as other SPOs
- Harsh Mander, SC Commissioner in Right to Food case visits Morpalli – not allowed to visit other villages. Finds starvation-like conditions.
- Police take away Nupo Mutta and Madvi Nanda who translated for Harsh Mander; they are tied up; Nanda is slapped by SSP Kalluri for telling the truth to Harsh Mander. They are released only the next day when women go to get them.
- Apr 13: Chhattisgarh files its affidavit – silent on the promises made by Mr. Salve, no mention of Kartam Surya, no denial of anything contained in Nandini Sundar affidavit of March 28, 2011.
- Apr 25: Supreme Court records statement of CG counsel, Salve that CM Raman Singh will write to High Court of CG or MP asking for the services of a sitting judge.
- May 10: NGO relief mission delivers relief
- May 12: Justice TP Sharma appointed to head commission of enquiry. (has not visited villages)
- July 5: SC orders CBI to enquire into incidents
- Dec: Villagers anxious for CBI visit; send letters to CBI and SC.
- Jan: CBI visits villages for first time, takes saree of MJ for forensic analysis of rape – one of the two sarees she has which has been washed many times
- Feb: CBI attacked by SPOs at Dornapal CBI refuses to visit villages any more; calls villagers to Jagdalpur to depose
- Oct: CBI files chargesheets against 7 SPOs and 26 salwa judum leaders